Welp… I knew that this was bound to eventually happen. Yup… I was just nominated for this blogger award/tag/thing by LynLynSays.
But first, let’s talk about the rules of this thing:
- Display The Award (✓)
- Thank the Person Who Gave You the Award (✓)
- Share Seven Things About You (✓)
- Nominate Ten Bloggers (… No… Four People Is More Than Enough..)
Now with that being said… I guess it is time to jump right into the post.
Here Are Seven Things About Myself That Many People Don’t Know…well… unless if you follow my twitter account (which is right here 😉
1) Let’s start off with something regarding the main reason as to why I made this blog in the first place. Animu. Well, how should I say this??? I honestly don’t know so here it goes… “I’ve only been watching anime for the past two years and never saw a single anime in my childhood besides Pokemon.”
2) I am a theater kid and am actually in the middle of a show right now which is the classic “The Wizard of Oz”. In fact, I actually for the first time in my theater career have not just one role, but two! In of which are Uncle Henry and The Winkie General.
3) I really love going outside and hiking… like I really really love nature. So much so that I plan on pursuing a career where I get to work outside all day like at a National Park for example.
4) I absolutely adore photography… if you guys are ever curious to see some different pictures that I have taken myself, then just ask and I would be glad to show them to you.
5) I am a Christian. I’ve grown up in the church all my life and even have two family members who work for different Christian organizations. Also was able to go on a mission trip last summer to Guatemala for a week in which I was able to interact and bond with the locals, and is also one potential long blog post that I could talk about in the future.
6) I am an extreme introvert but is also one that is more afraid to be surrounded by a boatload of people, even tho I do theater and can perform in front of hundreds at the same time…
7) I am a man of few words in person but have some real deep philosophical stuff that I think about all the time. I constantly ask myself different things like “how do other people perceive myself as a person”, “what is my purpose in life”, “what is one thing that I wish that I could change about myself or personality and what are some steps as to how that can be accomplished”.
Now with that said, I wanted to give a quick thank you to LynLynSays for nominating me.
And yes, I am currently single 😉